Visitors from overseas

Travelling to NZ to Shoot with usAt times the club holds events that visitors from overseas come to attend.  If you are coming from overseas you will need a permit to get your firearms into the country. You can apply for this permit online.

When filling in this application you will need to provide details of where you are going to store the gun securely, who you will store it with and a New Zealand firearm licence number.

You are welcome to store your firearm at the gun safe at the Clubrooms during our shoot events, however do get in touch with someone from our committee who can provide you details of a hosting NZ Firearms license.  You can find contact details for our committee members here.